Global Transport Manager h/f
Are you willing to join a challenging environment ?
NAOS, major international stakeholder of Skincare, is looking for a
Global Transport Manager.
Reporting directly to the Global Logistics & Customer service Director, your main mission is to:
- Complete the transport vision & strategy for the group and define an implementation roadmap.
- Include into this strategy , the finalisation of a TMS solutions and overlook its implementation.
- Create cost visibility and cost awareness for global transport and use such as a basis for continuous cost and service improvements.
- Collect and interprete needed data allowing performance and cost monitoring. Standardize, build, distribute and assure utilisation of such reports.
- Design optimal distribution networks.
- Be accountable for carrier selection and management of third party providers, rate negotiation, performance monitoring and exceptions management for all transport services (maritime, road and airfreight)
- Be responsible for guiding/coordinating local logistics teams around the globe, developing common process and systems for planning and scheduling capability to improve efficiencies and cost.
In this context, your main missions are the following:
- Establish long-term cooperative relationships, set objectives, direct negotiations and manage the operational performance of centrally managed transport service providers.
- Lead business reviews with main service providers and affiliates.
- Set a framework to coordinate transport flows between internal and external players; finetune and define RACI related to all the transports elements, …
- Working cross-functionally with the wider commercial and supply teams on forecast volumes.
- Maintain oversight of performance and financial standards; provide meaningful and accurate cost information based on a thorough understanding of cost drivers. Work with finance control teams to develop annual budget and forecasts reviews, monitor spend by lane for adherence to budget and forecast, determine root causes of variances and underlying trends and track delivery of corrective actions.
- Develop, prioritise and implement IT and process improvements to automate or simplify the everyday tasks in transport planning within the company and with third party logistics partners, to continuously reduce errors in information transfer and to secure full overview and reporting.
- Develop, prioritise and implement IT and process improvements to automate or simplify the everyday tasks in transport planning to continuously reduce errors in information transfer and to secure full overview and reporting.
- Define and readjust the optimum transport network in support of the geographic footprint in sales, projected growth and changes distribution channels (ecomm)
- Research and implement creative ways across the transport operation.