Whenapplicable, Global role for given Primary andSecondary Packaging Commodities or sub-Commodities:
- Design, develop and communicate the PurchasingCategory Strategies in accordance with the Corporate priorities and Businessperspective. Drive the implementation across the Company, worldwide.
- Manage GlobalSuppliers within his/her scope: contract, prepare and lead negociation,performance review (includes also the follow up of corrective action plans andcontinuous improvement plans).
- MasterCategories in terms of cost modeling, benchmarks, market trends for theProducts offering.
- Define,implement and manage the Supplier Panel.
Local(EMEA) role for Packaging Commodities:
- Manage thelocal suppliers. Ensure compliance of contracts, manages Supplier’sperformance.
- Bring Purchasing support to Manufacturing projects.Identify, promote and drive Purchasing added values within operational topics. LeadPurchasing voice within cross functional Teams.
- Facilitatethe Local Packaging Purchasing activities: data file maintenance, key meetingspreparation, budget.
- PerformPurchasing risk analysis and mitigate Supply risks.
- SupportPurchasing Roadmap deployment: Continuous Improvement, Digitalization, CSR,…
- Guarantycompliance to Global Purchasing process and procedures, local regulations andinternal controls, on his/her scope.
Universitydegree (Master) with a specialization in Purchasing, withpreferably experience in Purchasing, in an industrial environment and/oron the Health sector.
Skills and Qualifications
- Functionalknow-how: Selecting and qualifying suppliers, understanding products/services,preparing & leading negotiations, contract management and legal awareness,target costing, managing multicultural interfaces;
- Operationalknow-how: Drive and influence, risk management, build trust,professional, drive execution and make decisions.
- Humanknow-how: Communicative, team spirit.